TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:22:20 +0000
At some point I was thinking of doing consulting in Russia, so talked to some of my friends over there. There is even an on-line forum, similar to the Technet, but that was about it.

Werener, may be we should form a "partnership"  and try together? :-)

Vladimir

SENTEC

SENTEC

11 Canadian Road, Unit 7.