TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
Aleks Lozinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Aleks Lozinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:23:50 -0400
Privet,

I am in Canada. As I mentioned last time in Russia I was in 1989, although I
visited Ukraine 4 years ago. Originally I am from Sverdlovsk
(Yekaterinburg).
Any PCB activity in Russia?
Regards

Aleks Lozinsky