TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
Bernard Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bernard Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:53:57 -0700
Is there any connection between black FR4 and disappearing from the
scene.  We made it at Mica ---- long, long ago.  Also used it for
maps and etchings.  Someone in New England used it to make an etching
of the Cutty Sark.  Some may still be around.

Steve Kelly's lead seems like a domestic source.  If not, try
Risho Kogyo's  Risholite ES-3550J.  Found it on the web --- no
personal experience.
Good luck
Bernie Kessler