TECHNET Archives

October 2009

From:
Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Syed Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:49:26 -0500
Denny,

We have developed the process to sputter metal and electro-coat dielectric
for small coupons with excellent adhesion and HAST performance. Yes, these
are alternate conductive and insulative layers. Our sputtering process
cannot handle 12 in x 12 in panels. So we want to work with someone who can
sputter metal on large panels to prove the process on large panels. It will
be a plus if we can electro-coat at the same facility rather than shipping
to other locations and shuttling the panels back and forth.

We have metal sputtering capability at our center but not on 12 in x 12 in
panels. We have come to know of off-shore facilities but are looking for
on-shore large panel metal sputtering capability. We are developing
alternate methods too.

Thanks.

Syed.