TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Şefika Özkal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Şefika Özkal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:23:40 +0300
Dear Technetters,
I would like to get information about shelf life of pcbs. I know they change
with the finish type of the pcbs but is there an IPC Standard which defines
the shelf life of pcbs for different finishes?
Thanks
Sefika Ozkal
ASELSAN INC.