TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 22:07:46 -0400
Hi David!

Boy, you sure have brought backs some memories for me! I'm trying to
remember how it was that I first discovered the TechNet, and for the life of
me I can't remember. However it was, it has been the one constant in all of
my jobs over the years from California, to Oklahoma, to Pennsylvania where I
find myself now. It's really remarkable when I think about it.

I have never thanked you for your incredible vision in creating this forum,
because I never knew it was you who started TechNet. One day I would like to
shake your hand personally and express my thanks. But until then, you have
no idea how much the TechNet has been a part of my career in electronics.
Not only have I been helped with countless issues encountered in my job, I
have made so many friends from all over the world. My heartfelt thanks goes
out to you! You done good David!

Steve Gregory