TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Grant Emandien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Grant Emandien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:53:08 +0200
We have been using SAP for more than 10 years for MRP, Warehousing, etc.

Works wonders, but really expensive overall - though these days you have
abridged versions (MySAP) which can be expanded according to needs.

Regards
Grant Emandien