TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 18:20:15 -0400
Barbara,

  You did have to include "Not Break the Bank". My bank is pretty small, how
much money is in your bank? :-)

  I have seen companies put in systems like this, it is always big buck
setup, training, filling existing data into the system, new CAD tool
interfaces and code. You mentioned a lot of different users so include
access management.

  I would love to hear what you find. Either your bank is large or I don't
think you will find it. But, I would love to be wrong.

  I use a lot of custom code around a tiny program "Parts and Vendors". P&V
is a lot of bang for the buck but that is only $100 of bucks. Still, I get
more out of it than some folks who spend $$$$.

Bob Kondner