TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:11:30 -0700
If they're not also needed overplated for probing purposes then we
prefer non-conductive fill (w/ 100% solids paste), planarize and
final finish. Fab's don't like it so before final finish much but
doing it earlier in the process tends to reduce problems with epoxy
residues on solderable surface affecting solderability.