TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:06:31 -0700
Jim.

Aside from the spec, pictures 1 & 3 don't bother me much as there is still
a dam.  Picture 2 on the other hand looks like it could easily be broken
off removing any barrier at all.

Assuming this to be photo imaginable?  I suspect we spent a little bit to
much time in the developer.  Possible underexposed but probably to much
develop.

Chuck Brummer
3M Manufacturing Engineer
8357 Canoga Ave.