TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Sherif Refaat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Sherif Refaat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2009 08:51:29 -0400
Jim;

You may start with a check list, a white paper or IPC document but before
selecting a supplier you have to do a thorough quality audit.

If you will go for a Far-East supplier, I would recommend a North American
company that has facility there. This way; if there is a quality issue you
have someone that you can communicate with effectively.

Sherif