TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:19:14 -0700
At 11:52 AM 9/10/2009, Dwight Mattix wrote:
>At 10:45 AM 9/10/2009, Stadem, Richard D. wrote:
> >Or hanging around the Laundromat with his .44 automatic.
>
>.44 automatic?  I didn't take Steve for a Desert Eagle sort of guy.

On second thought, weren't you a P-3 sailor?

In which case I'd empathize with any Mall Cop type frustrations and
resultant compensating behaviors.  Maybe we could all pass the hat
and help raise funds for a tactical wheelbarrow to go with the Desert
Eagle and Tactical Segway.