TECHNET Archives

September 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:17:42 +0200
Paul,
The copper exists evenly along every millimeter along all tracks of this
very large board, so (2) is unlikely to be the cause.

Yes, I would like to go deeper into this, waiting for our customer and the
board fabricator to respond.

Inge