TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
"Bush, Jeffrey D. (US SSA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bush, Jeffrey D. (US SSA)
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:17:15 -0400
I would worry more about the units not failing test.  Looks like no current in plating - operator set the amps incorrectly - possibly this is horizontal plating process - popular in Asia and is problematic in a poorly controlled process environment.

Jeffrey Bush
Sr. Principle Product Assurance Engineer
Space Systems and Electronics - Performance Excellence
BAE SYSTEMS
P.O. Box 868, MER24-116A
Nashua, NH 03061-0868
Facility: 144 DW Highway