TECHNET Archives

September 2009

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:20:46 -0700
Jack,

I think the phrase was confusing.  The copper is showing through the mask
but it is unlikely that it erupted up to this condition.  More likely that
the copper had a contaminant or peak there that the mask could not cover.

Chuck Brummer
3M Manufacturing Engineer
8357 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91304-2605