LEADFREE Archives

September 2009

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:37:47 -0400
Rob,

Thanks for "the rest of the story".  I wish there were more recyclers like those you speak of.  That we could be reasonably certain what would happen to our growing pile of old computers and monitors.

We here in New Hampshire my town and many others have been looking for bonafide recyclers.  You are in VT.  Do you take recycled electronics from NH?  Most of what we have are working devices (just outdated, too slow or are CRTs (which we don't use anymore).

Bob Landman
H&L Instruments, LLC