TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 06:55:32 -0700
Excellent! Good presentation, proper grammar, structured syntax, correct
spelling, humorous content and with you being an Englishman that's truly
remarkable.

Take care.

Dewey