TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Dharma Kemp-Bresett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dharma Kemp-Bresett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:07:41 -0400
Freecycle is awesome... We use it to give and to receive... Nowadays it's a
real lifesaver as it costs neither party anything but an email and a
potentially good conversation...
Ok, now off my mini-soapbox :-)
Dharma

KAW/USA Ltd.
39 Simon Street, #4
Nashua, NH 03060
603-886-8711 x212
603-881-8763 fax

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any accompanying documents contain
information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this email in error, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
document in any manner is strictly prohibited.