TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
"Glidden, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Glidden, Kevin
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:02:07 -0400
Steve,

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  And, just like the others, the best I can do is to offer some encouragement.  The bright side is that this "bad" person did not harm you or anyone else in the process.  It could have just as easily been a mugging instead of a theft.  You have your health (albeit no insurance card and a broken toe!), and you have the means to make that money back - your job.  That's more than many have these days.  Anytime something like this happens to me, I think of a saying my grandmother always told me as a mischievous young boy: "Be sure your sins will find you out".  With all the mischief I made, and with all the times I got caught, I found this saying to be a truism.  This person will get theirs too.

Best of luck,

Kevin Glidden