TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:27:17 -0400
And its worth 6 cents and a lot more. I too had a conversation of this type
with our plant EHS manager today.  I also suggested that everything be
removed off the bench and the surface be DRY before any boards etc. be put
back.  Pick something with as high a volatile content (then flammability can
raise it ugly head) and as non-ionic as you can get to satisfy what you are
trying to do. If people screw up we are only looking at less than $200 a
pop, not Doug's, I mean anonymous person's, $50K units.

Here's how bad it can get: my daughter-in-law who works in health care in
western Canada told us of a recent case where a fit 20-something male wasn't
feeling well Thursday, was admitted to hospital Friday with H1N1 and was
dead by Sunday night.  Scary.

Bev
RIM