TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:02:56 +0800
Actually, we are doing manual spraying while my contractors used automated machines. Both coating processes are able to achieve the thickness required (IPC 610/ CC-830)but with matte surface, (we cut the coating layer to measure in highpower scope). Hence, I was concerned that there is a clause that indicates matte surface is a defect. Thank you all.