TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Keith Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Keith Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:27:38 -0400
Depending on volume and product mix, there are other options that may be more economical.  We use a nibbler type of depaneler from CAB Technologies
on a lot of our boards with excellent results. We also have one of their "pizza cutter" units we use on V-scored boards.

Keith S. Calhoun
Product Engineer
SoPark Corporation
3300 South Park Avenue