TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Frank Kriesch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:49:05 +0200
Ingemar,

Ipc-A-610 asks for clear appearance in all 3 classes. Bubbles aspecially
between electrical connections are always an issue, because they reduce
isolationresistance, are or might become a home for residues.

Regards

Frank

Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet von: TechNet <[log in to unmask]>
25.08.2009 14:56
Bitte antworten an
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>; Bitte antworten an
Hernefjord Ingemar <[log in to unmask]>

An
Kopie

Thema
Re: [TN] Antwort: Re: [TN] Manual spraying, further qs

Frank,
thanks for a hand. Think we have most of the IPC stds, so it ought to be
somewhere in the paper mountain.
Vital question: do all of you demand that the conformal coating shall be
glass clear, and if so, why?
/Inge