TECHNET Archives

August 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:06:58 +0200
Yes, variations with same cans.
OK, will try baking.
Yes, from same fabricator.
Mystery.

One of our old foxes, experienced process engineer, you've met him, made a
try,
At first, the wet coating was crystal clear, but successively throughout
room drying, the
coating changed character, and became matte.

Will let you know.

Inge