TECHNET Archives

August 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:09:05 +0200
Thanks Hetal,
the boards are as clean as anything can be after passing our tunnel washer with Vigon 200. The boards are at room temperature when hand sprayed. The spray cans should be among the best on the market. Brian's statement about too much solvent seems to be a hot track. I associate to the spray cans for your car. It's more solvent than paint.
/Inge