TECHNET Archives

August 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:17:48 +0200
Good Evening,
we use small cans filled with 1B1 conformal coating for handspraying boards.
The guys are not satisfied with the result, because sometimes the result is
matte. Microscope photos show thousands of microscopic bubbles in the
coating. I suspect that it's included driving gas. Or wrong handling the
spray can.Anyone out there with experience? How do you avoid this problem?
/Inge