TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
Skillborg Fredrik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Skillborg Fredrik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:24:24 +0200
Steven, Rudy,

Thanks for your support.
There should fall no shadow on Zestron, they've helped us out with
different tests, we've just not find a solution, yet...
At my previous employer we didn't clean before coating so I'm fairly new
to these kinds of problems.

Unfortunately the problem seems to have no correlation to humidity
changes over the year, we see this regardless of season.

The pH we don't measure, Zestron has told us that it's not the correct
way of maintaining the bath concentration.

I will test with a solution I made two weeks ago. It might have absorbed
enough co2 to function well.

Also I'll start to measure pH with fresh, old and 50% fresh solution to
see if there is any difference.

Thanks again.
// Fredrik