TECHNET Archives

August 2009

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:34:06 -0700
Eric,
Talk about a fertile field of fodder! I'll try to resist, but taking a
flash drive with a Sandisk cruiser, instead of a puddle jumper.
Dewey