TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
"Roberts, Jon (SA-1)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Roberts, Jon (SA-1)
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:33:09 -0500
Werner, thank you very much. I cannot open it here at work so maybe
being block.  I will ask my IS group if they will open it.  The
calculator is what we are seeking.  We have a small SMT switch with gold
plated gull wing leads. The assembly is 99% lead free so the switch is
being soldered using a lead free paste.  Jon