TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:10:48 -0400
Now this is the Purdue Technology Center Summer Intern "patent-pending" ?inspection device for tin whiskers. Steve, please post to your web site for IPC pictures.? Here is the link to Ebay for more of these $50 digital microscopes. Remember, there is no vernier on here to measure distance.

Also, the price went to $49.99!!!

New 1.3 Mega Pixel USB Digital Microscope 230x Zoom A3

8 LED Light,inspect Stamps, currency, jewelry,Skin,etc.

Item condition:

New

Quantity:

More than 10 available

Please enter a quantity of $quantity$ or less
Please enter a quantity of 1

Price:

US $66.66US $49.99

Sale ends in 3 days
Buy It NowBuy It Now

You can also:

Watch this item

Now watching in My eBay

Shipping:

FREE shipping?Standard Flat Rate Shipping ServiceSee more services?See discounts??|? See all details
Estimated delivery time varies for this shipping service. Seller ships within 1 day

Returns:

14 day?money back,?buyer pays return shipping?| Read details

Link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-1-3-Mega-Pixel-USB-Digital-Microscope-230x-Zoom-A3_W0QQitemZ280372533230QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item41478157ee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50