TECHNET Archives

July 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:22:08 +0200
I had a look also at IBM's CEO report. May be boring reading for some, but I
found it rather interesting. What Big Blue think can not be nonsense. Two
keywords (as I found it) were of special interest : CHANGE and SKILL.  If
you don't want read the report, the message to you all the nearest time,
seems to be :
1. the US electronics industies must leave the traditional way rather
quickly and go to.....
2. the US electronic industries will seek in every corner for skilled
engineers (not only them of course)

(One could also add what a known national economist said to me recently:
3. We need get back the entrepeneurs.)

http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/bus/pdf/gbe03105-usen-ceo-electronics.pdf

Isn't it a glimpse of hope?

/Inge