TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Eric Kalgren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Eric Kalgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:05:39 -0400
Oh it still exists and is, in my opinion, one of the best flavors.  I do
wonder, though, why some people say that I'm bitter.

Eric Kalgren
Electrical Engineer
The Ferrite Co. Inc.
165 Ledge Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Phone 603-881-5234
Fax 603-881-5406

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION
This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.
S. C." 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.  The information contained
herein is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone or via e-mail and delete the original transmission including any
attachments without reading or saving in any manner.