]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TECHNET Home

TECHNET  July 2009

TECHNET July 2009

Re: FW: New interface for Technet - "last chance" to comment

Charlie McMahon <[log in to unmask]>

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Charlie McMahon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:31:59 -0400

text/plain

I am in agreement in keeping the Forum the way it is.
It is a superior resource providing access to a knowledge base that would
otherwise not be accessible.

In its current state it truly provides real time answers to questions and
to help solve problems and provide solutions quickly....while we are young.

Charlie McMahon
McMahon Sales Company
P.O. Box 104
Windham, New Hampshire 03087