TECHNET Archives

July 2009

Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:12:30 +0530
Dear Mr. Werner,

The wave soldering parameters are as follows. As indicated earlier this is a 2.4mm thick board

CONVEYOR SPEED -- 110 CM/MIN
ZONE 1 -- 100  C
ZONE 2 -- 110  C
ZONE 3 -- 120  C
SOLDER TEMP -- 250  c

We are also trying to get the flux parameters which we feel is critical.

Hope this will give more clarity. Kindly give your feedback

Rgds

pradeep