]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

TECHNET Home

TECHNET  July 2009

TECHNET July 2009

Re: NTC (It's not Friday, but this is so true!)

Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:02:57 -0400

text/plain

Inge,

I suggest that prior to your next car repair, that you consult Car Talk on NPR. At minimum you'll get a few laughs and may actually get your car fixed.

Lee Whiteman, PMP

Senior Member Engineering Staff

L-3 Communications East

Telephone: (856) 338-3508