TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
bob wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, bob wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:50:56 -0700
Dear Technetters:

Some points:

Not all companies can afford an IPC membership.

We should be seen as a technical resource (a very good one of many) to all

Some people monitor this forum to learn

Opting out is always an option (or spam filter)

I would suggest (depending on IPC monitoring resources) that a waiting period  be established prior to being allowed onto the forum. In addition I would suggest that a review of the anti-bot and anti-scraper policies be reviewed as part of the forum

Regards

BWET
BEST Inc

Bob Wettermann