TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Charlie Pitarys <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Charlie Pitarys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:24:28 -0500
I saw an old Hollis Engineering co- worker yesterday and he commented on how
many of us guys were still left and who will carry the baton when we are
gone.
I told him that in 15 yrs when I am retired on a beach in the Dominican
Republic sipping rum and smoking a fine cigar I really won't care ;-)

CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this message, including any attachments, may contain
privileged and/or confidential information proprietary to Kyzen and is
intended only for the named addressees. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please
notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in
error and delete this email from your system.