TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:36:20 +0300
Now that I come to think of it, in the 1940s I drank IPA, India Pale
Ale. As I no longer drink beer, I had to look it up to see if it still
exists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_Pale_Ale - it does.

Brian