TECHNET Archives

July 2009

From:
stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, stephengregory5849 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:01:10 -0400
Hi Bob,

Well, we'll see next week. I would hate to think that they would do that to
me. If something like that is going on, my judge of people is really bad.
Because I really liked and trusted everyone that I worked with there,
including the HR lady.

But should that be the case, I'll have figure out how to work around that.

Steve