TECHNET Archives

July 2009

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:40:09 +0200
Kevin,

I'm glad you agreed with someone who said: If it ain't broke, don' t fix it.
You took a step aside and looked at the painting  from other view.
Thanks.

By the way, it's little unexpected, but I've had the most spam free period
for many months.
Can be the result of a  well known filtering program that I bought...maybe.
I'm also looking for a  program,  in which you can just copy and paste all
TN names that you trust, all others will be locked out. The disadvantage is,
that I miss fresh and good contacts. Maybe you can do this in Outlook
Express? I've not studied all tool possibilities. Anyone knowing how to
create such rules in Outlook?

Inge

TechNet is the best of many
you need not to pay a penny