DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2009

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Anne Marie Mulvihill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 07:59:33 -0500
Please report any problems with IPC products or services to our Customer Service desk at 847.597.2862.

Jack, if you would send me all the information on that e-version that won't open I can ask our folks to diagnose.

Anne Marie Mulvihill
Manager-Professional Development and Designers Council
IPC-Association Connecting Electronics Industries
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 309 S
Bannockburn, IL 60015
+1 847 597 2827 tel
+1 847 615 7105 fax