TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
Randall L Bock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Randall L Bock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:43:46 -0400
Brian,

Glad to hear you are on the emend.  What an ordeal...  something to be said for Quality in the medical field, or lack of...

Randy Bock  Sr.
Quality Engineer / Product Quality Manager
Enterprise Quality Assurance
(Email) [log in to unmask]
Newtown Building 2
203 270-4931  (NT2)
8-426-4931
(Fax)203-270-4982
Shelton 27 Wv  203-922-4014
(Cell) 203 300-3547

Pitney Bowes "Engineering the Flow of Communication"

This email message may contain confidential, proprietary and /or privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you receive this in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this email message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this email to or by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly  prohibited.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except when the sender specifically states them to be the views of the company.  Thank You.