TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:27:22 -0500
Mike, it is ok to rant in this forum, you are bringing up some good
points in doing so.
My customer representative in this case is a very sharp man who is
responsible for a program that demands the most rigorous quality
controls possible. I actually don't fault him for demanding some type of
point-of-use quality check on the solder paste even in the face of a
complete supply-line quality plan that should otherwise be air-tight, so
to speak.
I am just looking for other opinions as to what the point-of-use check
could or should reasonably include.