TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:59:33 -0700
Ugh,

Last time I saw something like that was on a wave solder machine where the
solder pump impeller was breaking up which lead to a very "rough" looking
joint with traces of iron.

John Burke
(408) 515 4992