TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
"Davis, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Davis, Larry
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:57:30 -0700
Hi Lenny,
We do use both finishes but not interchangeably.  SN100 HASL is very
common and we are using it with great results.  We typically use ENIG
when there are fine pitch pads on the board and SN100 HASL for
everything else to reduce costs.  We are using the same paste, parts and
processes for each of the finishes.

Regards,
Larry