TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
"Wenger, George M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M.
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:25:39 -0400
Ditto.  I've seen this several times with bright tin plat
Steve,

Ditto.  I've seen this several times with bright tin plated parts.

Regards,

George

George M. Wenger

Andrew Solutions

Senior Principal FMA/Reliability Engineer

40 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059

(908) 546-4531 (Office) (732) 309-8964 (cell)