TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:26:15 -0400
Doug,

Since neither one of us live in the Town of Perfect near Minerva, here's
a WA (not Washington) idea.

Get a board, apply some lotion on it, then test it for ionic and
non-ionic residue to see how bad it is. You decide the test method
because I do not want to be held responsible for your ionic baths and
filters.

I worked in union and non-union shops and did not have the problem you
discussed. But I can see the train wreck as you described.

In writing this, I wonder what Terry Munson would say on the subject.

Quoting Andy Grove, "Only the Paranoid Survive".

Lee Whiteman, PMP
Senior Member Engineering Staff
L-3 Communications East
Telephone: (856) 338-3508