TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
al shirazi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, al shirazi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:44:06 -0700
Hi Werner,

Well to conclude on the number of the cycles, the minimum number of cycles I need to measure I guess will be 2,say one after n cycles and another after n+1, and if the differences was zero then that is the stabilized one.

I see what you are saying on the ATC compared with operational one.Good advise.

In case of ratcheting do you still recommend energy-based or you go for creep strain range.

Thanks
Al