TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
Werner Engelmaier /* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:09:07 -0400
 Hi Sylvain,
Could you give us the details about the solder joint failure that shut down the accelerator. There are all kinds of rumors floating around and it would be nice to have the facts.

Regards,
Werner Engelmaier
Engelmaier Associates, L.C.
Electronic Packaging, Interconnection and Reliability Consulting
7 Jasmine Run
Ormond Beach, FL 32174 USA
Phone: 386-437-8747, Cell: 386-316-5904
E-mail: [log in to unmask], Website: www.engelmaier.com