TECHNET Archives

June 2009

From:
Steve Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:55:15 -0400
Hi Aleks,
In your case the only reason to do this is if there was copper between the
contacts-never seen that on a design and if it was there why would you be
photo defining up to the edge of the contact? Sounds to me like the old use
gold as the etch resist process. Regards Steve